Sunday, February 6, 2011

He Makes ALL Things Good...



Joining Charlotte and Ginger here:
http://bloggerspirit.blogspot.com/

For everything there is a reason...and a season.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." (Romans 8:28)

I believe in the God who sent His only son
to walk upon this world and give His life for us
With blood and tears on a long, dark night
We know that He believed
That there is a reason
There is a reason....

He makes all things good
He makes all things good
There’s a time to live and a time to die
A time for wonder and to wonder why
'cause there is a reason
There is a reason. (There Is A Reason - lyrics)

"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven...He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end...I know that everything God does will endure forever; nothing can be added to it and nothing taken from it. God does it so that men will revere him." (Ecclesiastes 1:1,11,14)

"For this reason he had to be made like his brothers in every way, in order that he might become a merciful and faithful high priest in service to God, and that he might make atonement for the sins of the people."(Hebrews 2:17)


"For this reason Christ is the mediator of a new covenant, that those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance—now that he has died as a ransom to set them free from the sins committed under the first covenant." (Hebrews 9:15)


God is GOOD...and it is GOD and God alone who makes ALL things good. I believe that.
Do You?




12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen,..thanks for sharing.
~Jo

Joyce said...

Wow.... I am so in love with that song! I shared it on my facebook for my song of the day! Thank you so much for blessing me today, Julie! Praise God! Love you dear friend and am thankful for you in my life! xoxo

Jocelyn said...

Such true words. Thanks for sharing.

Jocelyn
http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com/

Theresa said...

What a blessing you are to me! I am like Joyce, SOOOOOOO thankful to have you in my life! Have a blessed Sunday! HUGS!

billypandnikkysmom said...

Beautiful, what a beautiful post! Friend, thank you for your kind words after reading both of your comments I felt so much better! Much love & hugs to you my bloggy sister!!

Tete said...

Great post, Julie. I love this message, one that I hold onto and live by. It means something special to me.
Hugs- Tete

Dianna said...

It's all good...all good because it came from the hand of Father. Love you.

Mari said...

Where was that song last year for me? wow. It is very awesome and uplifting. Thanks for introducing me to it. True words...God is good, and there is a reason for everything! Amen, sister!
love you girlie!

Nikki (Sarah) said...

I believe there is a reason for everything. Great post. thanks.

Sandy said...

I know God is good and I believe He makes
all things work together for our good if
we will trust Him.
Love,
Sandy

Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage said...

We have so many season,and as long as the Lord is with me I can weather them all.
Blessings,
Ginger

Charlotte said...

Yes, I believe that too. I love the whole idea of a season for everything. Thank you for sharing this beautiful post.
Blessings,
Charlotte