Monday, November 23, 2009

Holiday Pretties from Nature

Mother Nature is generously providing beautiful ornaments for Holiday Decorating! Isn't she thoughtful...? A little red and green sure brings around the Christmas spirit and festive mood in the house. Just throw in a Christmas CD. :-)



Da Man saw these holly berries at work and thought of me.... He loves me.


I snipped some nandina berries and cuttings from the Japanese red maple and an Arborvitae and stuck them in the simple grapevine wreath on the front of the house.

It's beginning to look like Christmas!



And here's my little sentimental photo addition of another natural arrangement from the yard from a past Christmas. Hydrangeas, Dusty Miller, Nandinas, and Variegated Ivy, and some Christmas Tree sprigs...and best of all... my sweetest Annie Grace, whom I miss very much!

Have a great week...and look around in your yard for your own natural ornaments.
Julie

No comments: