Wednesday, November 18, 2009

White Wednesday....



Joining Kathleen again over at Faded Charm for White Wednesdays. Hop over and see some more inspiring and fun whites!


http://fadedcharmcottage.blogspot.com/



























Always tack on new pics of the furry "whites".... Love 'em... simply because they love unconditionally... Their white fur fills my house with more "white" than I wish for...but thank goodness for Swiffers and Fabric-Rollers.




Galatians 6:9 "And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not."


Thanks for visiting. For more White Viewing Fun, go visit Kathleen at Faded Charm.

8 comments:

Mary said...

Those are some really pretty whites, but my heart goes for the furry whites! They are beautiful! I love all dogs, but these two are so sweet looking...give 'em a doggie kiss from me!

God bless,
Mary

www.MaisonStGermain.com said...

Oh, I love your pups. I know what you mean about the fur. I actually bought another lint brush today. I love your photos especially the lamp. That is so different.
~Debra Capers of the Vintage Vixens

Bonnie said...

Hi Julie,
Your White Wednesday post is lovely! You have some beautiful white treasures, especially your doggies! Thank you for stopping my my blog, Love Your Place, and the wonderful comment too! Bonnie :)

kjkljk;ljljgjgfuyhd said...

Hi Julie!
Fantastic post! I'm loving all of your photos, but the dog photos have me even without a "hello". I have two cats, and I'm really a dog person. Hahahahaa! Really!
Have a great day :+)
Franny

Unknown said...

Wonderful White Wednesday pics Julie!! You know I never get tired of looking at white :)

:) T

cindy said...

Such cute pups! And I love the diferent 'graphic' whites you've pulled together for this post. Such loveliness everywhere :)

The Lazy Peacock said...

such lovely white things, but my personal favorites are the two adorable dogs! they even fit into the color scheme.

Mary said...

Julie, I'm so glad to know that you are going to have Justin home all week-end!!! Thank God for this awesome blessing! I hope to hear all about it...my prayers and thoughts will be with you and your family!

Mary