Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A Badge of Honor

"It is a badge of honor to accept valid criticism." (Proverbs 25:12)


Why am I blogging?

Sometimes I have to get back to the drawing board.

It was suggested yesterday by my closest critic and my best battle buddy, my cozy confidante and my sweet soul mate, all that good stuff... {and more}, :-) that I might could improve my blog by shortening my posts!....

Well, as I told a girlfriend who inspired me to start blogging in the first place, this is a journey of journalling, continuing its progress, a little less private than in my handwritten notebook, but still, just a space to voice what I'm learning, how I'm growing or when I'm being challenged.

I tend to be W-O-R-D-Y!! Now you can all sigh and let out a tsk...tsk...for my poor family members, in sympathy for what they must go through.

Really, I believe my hubby if he says I am too long winded, so I am accepting a challenge to not go on so much in my posts. I will attempt to wear the "badge of honor."

Forgive me if I stumble every now and then.

"If you profit from constructive criticism you will be elected to the wise (women's) hall of fame. But to reject criticism is to harm your self and your own best interests." (Prov. 15: 31,32)

I only desire that the writings from my heart would give glory and honor to my Lord. I also hope and pray that on any given day the reader might be cheered or encouraged from what I share and relate. :-)

For today I am just going to post a couple of short-take videos from a Christian comedian who is simply CRAZY! He makes my sides hurt sometimes ....I laugh so hard. Hope you get a giggle, or a guffaw, or a belly buster listening to him!

Have a super day in the Lord, and don't forget to smile at everyone you see. It's amazing what a small change in facial muscles can do to brighten another person's day.

" A happy face means a glad heart..." (Proverbs 15:13)

Blessings!















signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not so much WORDY, just repetitive. If you were going on about different stuff, it would be fine, but it's sometimes the same thing repeated several times. =)