Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day





"She speaks wisely. She teaches faithfully. She watches over family matters. She is busy all the time. Her children stand up and call her blessed. Her husband also rises up, and he praises her...." (Proverbs 31: 26-28)


So very happy today to be a mom to four awesome, beautiful, handsome, wonderful children. They are the best gifts their Dad ever gave to me. :-)

I thank my God for the gift and privilege and wonder of motherhood.

It is a hard job and sometimes....occasionally, exhausting.

But it is worth every single moment to raise such precious little beings into adulthood to carry on another generation, and to live to honor their Creator.

May they always know they are children of the KING first of all, and live for Him.

I love my mom. I appreciate her today and every day... She is a tower of strength and an example of courage and fortitude as she fights her battle with cancer. She is the picture of a woman who loves God. She raised us in the nurture and admonition of the Lord, and for that I am MOST grateful. May God bless her today.


May God bless all mothers today, this special day....that honors them.

And now, a little bit of humor, an oldie but a goodie. How many moms have said these things!!??????
signature

No comments: