Saturday, September 5, 2009

Oh No.... You NEVER Let Go!! Praise GOD!

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
Your perfect love is casting out fear
And even when I'm caught in the middle of the storms of this life
I won't turn back
I know you are near

And I will fear no evil
For my God is with me
And if my God is with me
Whom then shall I fear?
Whom then shall I fear?


Oh no, You never let go
Through the calm and through the storm
Oh no, You never let go
In every high and every low
Oh no, You never let go
Lord, You never let go of me

And I can see a light that is coming for the heart that holds on
A glorious light beyond all compare
And there will be an end to these troubles
But until that day comes
We'll live to know You here on the earth

Oh no, You never let go
Through the calm and through the storm
Oh no, You never let go
In every high and every low
Oh no, You never let go
Lord, You never let go of me

Yes, I can see a light that is coming for the heart that holds on
And there will be an end to these troubles
But until that day comes
Still I will praise You, still I will praise You.

Praise God!
signature

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you think the God of unconditional and undeserving love would support a worldly nation's military? Do you think Jesus stood for violence as a means for good change? Did Jesus say, "Greater love knows no one than this, than to lay down that other guys life for your friends?" A good portion of the new testament is written by a once "terrorist". Jesus spoke of a parable that compared tares and wheat. The servants had no business pulling up the weeds (that suspiciously looked like wheat) until the Master gave the okay.
I hope these simple (maybe overly) lines stir your soul to greater fellowship with God and that you let the Holy Spirit come upon you.
Oh, and I REALLY like the song, too. Heh.

80HD said...

Julie,

Thank you for posting these lyrics. I searched for them as I have a friend in need of them. I also read the above post from Adrian.

Let me just say that it is very difficult for me to suppress my feelings about the spread of lies that people who tow the "Who would Jesus bomb?" line spout. They twist the meaning of scripture to support their own agenda, while in the next breath showing support for authorities that truly do use violence and deceit as a means of control and domination, not as defenders of the weak.

Let me just say that I am grateful for your Marine and their sacrifice for our freedoms and their protection of our excercise of our God given rights.

Also to you, for your sacrifice. Few can even fathom the depths of your combination of pride and fear that you must have each day, knowing that your firstborn son is on the front line of defense for our country, and so many others.

I know first hand the type of men and women they are, and I've met no finer group in all of my travels.

God calls us to stand up for the weak, to turn the other cheek does not mean that we are not to defend what is right. There can be no love in letting ones neighbor be savaged by the evil of another.

May God bless you and your entire family.