Monday, January 4, 2010

My Declaration 2010



" But now, O Jacob, listen to the Lord who created you.
O Israel, the one who formed you says,
'Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you.
I have called you by name; you are mine.

When you go through deep waters,
I will be with you.
When you go through rivers of difficulty,
you will not drown.
When you walk through the fire of oppression,
you will not be burned up;
the flames will not consume you.

Bring all who claim me as their God,
for I have made them for my glory.
It was I who created them.

'But you are my witnesses, O Israel!' says the Lord.
You are my servant.


You have been chosen to know me, believe in me,
and understand that I alone am God.
There is no other God—
there never has been, and there never will be.

I, yes I, am the Lord,
and there is no other Savior.
First I predicted your rescue,
then I saved you and proclaimed it to the world.
No foreign god has ever done this.
You are witnesses that I am the only God,”
says the Lord.

'From eternity to eternity I am God.
No one can snatch anyone out of my hand.
No one can undo what I have done.'


FOR I AM ABOUT TO DO SOMETHING NEW.


SEE, I HAVE ALREADY BEGUN! DO YOU NOT SEE IT?


I WILL MAKE A PATHWAY THROUGH THE WILDERNESS.


I WILL CREATE RIVERS IN THE DRY WASTELAND.
* Selections from Isaiah 43 *


This year in Blogland.....first things first.
This is my testimony. This God, Jehovah, is my God. He chose me. I did not choose Him.

He is the only true God. I believe and understand this only by His grace given to me to know that this is Truth. Nothing and noone can snatch me from Him. I am His. This is my confidence and my peace. HE is about to do something new. He has begun. My heart feels it.




I love God my Father.


I love Jesus Christ, my champion, the lover of my soul.


I love the Holy Spirit, my faithful Companion and Warrior for all that is good, who strengthens me for the fight.

He, GOD, in these three, is with me always. He never, ever leaves me, turns His head away, or forsakes me. This is what I KNOW. He is my God and I will praise Him, I will endeavor to honor Him, to worship Him by the daily works of my hands, and the thoughts that arise deep from within my heart.

May I keep my heart ever close to HIM. May I consistently walk with Him and talk with Him. Practice His presence...because He IS present.



Today, in this new year, I testify of my faith. My faith IS my life. It is not my religion. It is why I am here. It embodies all that makes my life worthwhile. I was made with a purpose. I want to fulfill that calling and purpose...and in so doing, give honor and glory to the ONE who made me to do so. This is my utmost goal for 2010. I am not perfect, but will stay bent in my journey to this end...striving to please Him.



I am a daughter of the King of Kings, the Great I AM.

I am a warrior princess for the Kingdom of Heaven in the battle between Darkness and Light.

I am a sister by adoption to the Lord of Lords, the Son of the Most High - Jesus Christ.

I am a redeemed child reunited to my eternal Father and family by the death of my Savior on a cross.



My Declaration of Trust and Faith. January 4, 2010.

No comments: