Friday, January 29, 2010

Not Quite the Same....



My "little" Marine....wanted to wear boots...Daddy's boots. Couldn't quite fill them up at the time.

Turns out he ended up wearing boots after all. Just not the "ride 'em cowboy" kind.
It's the Semper Fi, Ooo-Rah, Do or Die kind. Little did we know all those years ago....

God bless him. May those boots carry him to safe havens, successful missions, and over miles of miracles worked every day by the hand of God. No blisters please, Lord.



Missing my Justin...Praying for ALL military men and women doing their duty and keeping us safe...

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Sweet picture and I am praying too! Hugs!

Dianna said...

My mother's heart reaches out to you in your time of missing your Marine. May the Lord strengthen your heart...and I'm definitely praying for your son.