Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Changes...



The first change has occurred in the return time for my Marine...this time I'm staying cool about it....(so far)...Last time there were 5 changes....SIGH....



The exterior changes by the contractors are complete, except for a change-out in the Transom window over the front door...the cottage looks so beautiful. *will show the transformation soon...

Meanwhile inside...the changes in the kitchen continue. A thumbnail look at the new window over the new sink, faucet, and countertops... A special thanks to the gal/owner of two Siamese kittens I had the pleasure of taking care of over the weekend. She shared roses from her beautiful Rose garden with me. And there they are gracing my kitchen in a bright Red SOLO cup. :-) :-) :-) See??? I DID get flowers for Mother's Day! smell heavenly....

The big beast dumpster was picked up today and it was overflowing...Jonny and Kameron...you get a standing ovation for all the hard work, guys... KUDOS!

Hugs to all popping by...Many blessings on this Tuesday.

Two more days til I see my Marine...(Semper Gumby)

Missing my man every day! God bless him.


And never stop Dreaming....Because they can come true, sometimes with God changing them for even better....but don't stop.....

6 comments:

Julie Harward said...

I love dreaming too and I always rely on God to help me have my dream or something even better that only He knows of. Have a wonderful time welcoming him home! :D

Theresa said...

Oh I am so glad that sweet Marine is heading home:) The USMC sure makes us be flexible when it comes to dates! We just go when they say it is time, don't we?

Can't wait to see your sweet home when it is all finished, I know you will be happy to get that behind you!

Let's just keep dreaming... they really do come true! Love you bunches!

Sandy said...

Hi Julie,
Can't wait to see all that has been done
in your cottage.
Glad your sweet son is heading home. Know
you are too.
I believe dreams come true too. Always
have. Always will.
Hugs,
Sandy

Joyce said...

I am so happy for you!!! To have Justin home again is a dream come true!!! You are one of the strongest people I have ever met! You are dealing with so much but stay strong. I know where your strength comes from! Praise God!

Privet and Holly said...

Oh, love that
sweet pic of your
pup at the end!
Semper Gumby is almost
home, yay!
Now, to get that
home sold....Sounds
like you have made
such progress. And
I love the roses.
My rose bush has
finally got some little
leaves sprouting on
the canes....We are at
least two weeks behind
normal here yet it
was 88 yesterday! Spring
has skipped us right by.
Sending you big hugs
today, Julie!
xx Suzanne

billypandnikkysmom said...

Semper Gumby ~ RAH!!