Saturday, May 14, 2011

Happy Anniversary to my Iowa Man...


This blogpost is specifically being sent out across the airwaves to a very special man in......



Then the Lord God said, “It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him a helper fit for him.”
So the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon the man, and while he slept took one of his ribs and closed up its place with flesh. And the rib that the Lord God had taken from the man he made into a woman and brought her to the man. Then the man said, “This at last is bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.”
Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh." (Genesis 2:18, 21-24)


"Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” ~ Robert Heinlein

"The most wonderful of all things in life, I believe, is the discovery of another human being with whom one's relationship has a growing depth, beauty, and joy as the years increase. This inner progressiveness of love between two human beings is a most marvelous thing; it cannot be found by looking for it or by passionately wishing for it. It is a sort of divine accident, and the most wonderful of all things in life.” ~ Hugh Walpole, Sr.

“I don't pretend to know what love is for everyone, but I can tell you what it is for me; love is knowing all about someone, and still wanting to be with them more than any other person, love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself, including the things you might be ashamed of, love is feeling comfortable and safe with someone, but still getting weak knees when they walk into a room and smile at you.”

To my Bear...Happy Anniversary...29 years and still going strong...but missing you like MAD!!! So wishing you and I were together today...First time we have been apart on our anniversary. I would marry you all over again...Love you with all my heart, and you know you hold the key. Praying that we are back together again soon.



I thank God for the pleasure and privilege to be your partner, and help-meet and supporter in this journey of Life... Thankful we stayed together through all the ups and downs, and twists and turns.



7 comments:

Theresa said...

Happy Anniversary to you two LOVE BIRDS! I know how badly you miss him and he misses you! Stay strong and talk on the phone like you were teenagers today:) BIG HUGS and Blessings galore!

Grace on the Narrow Path said...

So sweet!!! Happy Anniversary!!!
God bless you both today and everyday.
Bren

Tete said...

Such a sweet post and what a wonderful way to send your love so far away. Happy Anniversary to you and your wonderful hubby. May you soon be together again.
Hugs- Tete

Privet and Holly said...

I know this is
a private post meant
for your man, but just
had to tell you how
gorgeous you look in
that photo! Happy
Anniversary to you
both.....Am praying that
next year you will be
together celebrating in
your new home!
xx Suzanne

Cindy Lou said...

Oh so sweet!!! Love this post and hope that y'all can be back together soon!! Happy Anniversary!!!

CACHANILLA73 said...

Aawww!!! Happy Anniversary, it is soooo good to know there are still strong marriages in this crazy world. And I am thankful you share this important date with all of us. I read all the previous posts, I didn't read them before because I was out of town, across the border visiting my family for so much needed family time.
Thank you so much my dear sis, you have been a true blessing from heaven, hugs, kisses and sisterly luv to you.
Cotty

Julie Harward said...

Happy Anniversary guys...you'll have to celebrate big time when he gets back! Love your picture here..very pretty! :D