Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wordless Wednesday

Lately since I have had my petsitting responsibilities and contracts pick up, I have not had as much time to blog about the many things that affect me, speak to me, showcase my family's life events and more treasured moments. I can see in the number of posts that occur each month, that they are consistently dropping...

That's okay.. sometimes I need to not spend so much time sitting in front of this little blue screen and keep the balance of my time with that bubble right in the middle of my Level on Life. Some things can be good and for good, but TOO much of a good thing...unfortunately, can become bad.

So today, I am just posting some photos... NO TYPING!! :-)
They share enough about me and for me without saying a word.





































God is good...all the time...God is good.

Life is a blessing. Every day is a new day.

Home is where your heart is.

The faithful love of the Lord never ends!
His mercies never cease.
Great is his faithfulness;
his mercies begin afresh each morning.
I say to myself, “The Lord is my inheritance;
therefore, I will hope in him!”

The Lord is good to those who depend on him,
to those who search for him.
So it is good to wait quietly
for salvation from the Lord.

Lamentations 3:22-26




Blessings,
signature

No comments: