Monday, May 31, 2010

In Honor..

My E-journal Entry - May 31, 2010

A Year In Review...

With Honor, Joy, Pride and Prayers...


















































God Speed Lance Corporal Justin.




God bless all of our defending men and women standing tall and courageous in the military forces of America.

God Bless America.

***To help re-educate and remind Americans of the true meaning of Memorial Day, the "National Moment of Remembrance" resolution was passed on Dec 2000 which asks that at 3 p.m. local time, for all Americans "To voluntarily and informally observe in their own way a Moment of remembrance and respect, pausing from whatever they are doing for a moment of silence or listening to "Taps."

What will you be doing at 3 pm? What are you remembering and celebrating today?

Today I pray for many..., by name, whom I know are giving their all every day to defend my rights and freedoms. God protect them and bring them home. Honoring them....

Thanks for stopping by. Have a safe holiday! God Bless.

6 comments:

Theresa said...

Oh what a sweet post! I enjoyed Parris Island, the run, the graduation and all of the sounds that went along with it! I can't wait to visit Camp Legeune SOON! I pray daily for our fellas and thank God for their safety! Have a blessed day my friend, I hope your Mom is having a peaceful day! Love you!

Cindy Lou said...

Love this post and all your pictures!! I remember so many of those very same moments with my Justin!! I pray so many times a day for our guys!! I want them all to come home soon and safe!! Have a great day!! Blessings from Georgia!!

Sandy said...

Thanking God with you today for
Justin, and all the brave men and
women who serve and have served.
Love,
Sandy

Dianna said...

What a special post and tribute to that special Marine of yours and to all of the men and women defending our country and our freedom.

Freedom is never free...thank you, Julie, for your special post today.

Love and hugs,
Dianna

CACHANILLA73 said...

It is true, freedom isn't free.... and Thank God for those who are willing to make sacrifices so we all can have freedom. Thanks to the their families too, because they do make big sacrifices too.
Hugs..

billypandnikkysmom said...

Beautiful post!!! Thank you for sharing all of your great pistures with the rest of us! Praying for Justin's safe return! God Bless