Monday, February 27, 2012

Merry Monday...





"The shortest distance between two people *(or three)... is a smile." ~ Author unknown

You know what to do on Merry Monday...Go out there and fulfill your MISSION! RAH!!

Hugs to all bloggy sisters dropping by...I am smiling at you.


"This is another day, O Lord. I know not what it will bring forth, but make me ready, Lord, for whatever it may be. If I am to stand up, help me to stand bravely. If I am to sit still, help me to sit quietly. If I am to lie low, help me to do it patiently. And if I am to do nothing, let me do it gallantly. Make these words more than words, and give me the Spirit of Jesus. Amen."

3 comments:

Theresa said...

Amen! Smiling back at you and always smiling with you:) Have a MOST blessed day today! HUGS!

Sandy said...

And I am smiling right back at you, dear sister! See... :o)

Hugs!

Tete said...

Smiling- this was for me today...
Thank you!