Thursday, November 10, 2011

God's BIGGEST GIFT...treasure album


Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one’s youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them! He shall not be put to shame when he speaks with his enemies in the gate.
(Psalms 127:3-5)


























NINJA!




bwah ha ha














Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.
(Proverbs 22:6 )




And I have this man to thank for the treasures....LOVE YOU!!!

5 comments:

Theresa said...

Soooooo many sweet children with a heart like their Parents! I know that they are precious and kind and loving!

"Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it"....Love it!

Have a blessed day my friend, ENJOY!

Mari said...

I just know you had a wonderful time remembering all those memories from the pictures. wow. Does a mama's heart good to recall those moments. Glad you see you were in one of them too! :)
I so miss my kids and grandkids so much. We will be going down to see them for a week over Thanksgiving...then hopefully will get to bring my little JJ man home with me for the whole month of December. Hope I am ready for this!
Great post! (Some day I'll get back into it...but for now, I just need to be quiet).
Love ya girlfriend!

Tete said...

:)- amazing how those droopy diaper wearers grow up so fast. Love your kids. You are so blessed...
Pray for my Eric- he has gotten his orders. They are leaving Iraq, but not for home. Obama is sending his unit to Kuwait, and it doesn't sound good where he is going. He has to finish his 12 month deployment there.

Sandy said...

These pictures are just great. Your kids are all just darling. I doubt they would want to hear anything like that--especially your marine!
I enjoyed seeing all of these and yes you are certainly blessed with them and their dad.
Love,
Sandy

Joyce said...

I loved looking at all the pictures... your family looks SO FUN! You can feel the love between them. I know you are a proud mama! Thank you so much for sharing. It put a big smile on my face. I am STILL smiling! :D