Friday, November 11, 2011

Veterans Day 2011...my heart fills up...



Thank you to ALL who have served our beautiful United States of America. Thank you for your sacrifice. Thank you for your commitment. Thank you for your fortitude. Thank you for your example. Thank you for your inspiration. Thank you.....


My favorite Marine. God Bless you Justin. This Mama loves you beyond measure. You are a Veteran. I am proud of you. I think of you very much today as you continue to work hard every single day. God keep you and cover you with protection and His blessing as you continue to walk in your calling.



A mama and her Marine...it's a very hard walk...constantly letting go and learning Jesus Christ has their backs.


{{{{HUGS}}}}

I dedicate this blogpost on this Veterans Day to the following:

My cherished as his 1/2 battalion continues their workup getting ready for their upcoming deployment on a battleship.


4th platoon... Afghanistan tour 2010

Justin Simmons and the entire 1/6 Battalion as they currently serve in Afghanistan, and preserve our freedoms.



And Sargeant Collin Raaz...of the 3/4 Battalion. Continuing to be inspiration and motivation to all who know him. God is not done with this young and brave hero. Praying for this Man. God bless him in amazing ways as he faces and overcomes obstacles in his "new normal" with courage and zest.


From one Military Mom...thank you to ALL who remember that our own are out there giving it their all every single day...giving up much for us to have much. As Thanksgiving approaches...thank God for their tenacious spirits, their NEVER GIVE IN mindsets, and their hearts that are willing...

God bless you. God bless our beautiful Veterans...those who have passed on, those who currently carry on, and the ones rising up...THEY ARE AWESOME PEOPLE.



2 comments:

Theresa said...

Oh what a tear jerker! Isn't it amazing what these guys are doing for us? Warms and breaks my heart ALL at the same time! I PRAY SO hard, is it teaching me to be more prayerful... YES IT IS! Am I more thankful than ever for my freedom... YES I AM! God has given us these precious young men in our lives and I am SO THANKFUL for each day that they stay safe! Thank you for this sweet post my friend, BIG HUGS!

Sandy said...

Amen, Julie. Where would this country be without all of our wonderfully brave men and women of the military. Their sacrifice brings our freedom. Wonderful tribute! God bless Justin and every one of them.
Love & Prayers,
Sandy